- When sending in “RAW” write mode instead of “USER_ENTERED” write (valueInputOption)
2020-10-27 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Refers to and updates the first visible sheet if a sheet name is not specified.
- If row deletion or sorting is performed at the same time, a different record may be updated.
- When the maximum number of rows in a sheet is reached, an error will occur (no additional information is appended)
- If there is no data in column A, an error will occur (no additional information is appended)
- “SpreadsheetID” and “SheetID” in URL
- To Get “ClientId” and “Secret”
- This request requires authorization with at least one of the following scopes:
- OAuth Setting sample
- “Authorization Endpoint URL”
- “Token Endpoint URL”
- Error Log sample (wrong SheetName)
- “message”: “Unable to parse range: NonExistName!A:A”,
- “status”: “INVALID_ARGUMENT”
- Error Log sample (Need to expand editing area)
“message”: “Range (‘Sheet1’!1001) exceeds grid limits. Max rows: 1000, max columns: 26”,