We carried out server maintenance work of “Questetra BPM Suite” with the following contents.
We deeply apologize for being a posterior announcement. Although we should have announced in advance, we conducted the maintenance in urgent since it was an update that could affect the client.
- Server certificate updating (without a stoppage)
- Changed the root certificate on the certification path from DigiCert Global Root CA that uses SHA-1 to DigiCert Global Root G2 which uses SHA-256, in order to improve security.
- 2018-12-07 21:00 (JST) [+9:00]
- 2018-12-07 12:00 (UTC)
- 2018-12-08 18:00 (09:00 UTC)
Since some clients have confirmed that they can not connect due to a certificate validation error, we switched back to the previous server certificate（Obstacle）
- 2018-12-10 21:30 (12:30 UTC)
Canceled changing in the root certificate, update the server certificate with “DigiCert Global Root CA” that uses SHA-1