Extract Value from Query String
Extracts the value of the specified parameter from the serialized query-string (e.g. “a=123&b=456”) and stores it as workflow data.
2021-07-16 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- It can be used such as for extracting necessary data from x-www-form-urlencoded which has received via Webhook
- If there is no parameter name in the query string, automatic processing will result in an error
- When storing it as numerical data, it follows the specifications of parseFloat ()
- When storing it as numerical data, “314e-2” or “0.0314E + 2” will be “3.14”. (will be “3” when the format is decimal place 0 digit)
- When storing as numeric type data, NaN and Infinite cause an error in automatic processing
1 thought on “Extract Value from Query String”
Pingback: Extract Value from Query String – Questetra Support
Comments are closed.