Google Sheets: Find Row Number By Specified Value
Finds the row number that contains a specified value in the target column of a Google Sheet.
2021-10-10 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Thinking of Google Sheets as a master data management database, we will search a specified column with a specified value and identify the row number. Using the identified row number, it is assumed that the data will be retrieved by [Google Spreadsheet: Get Row].
- Returns -1 if there are no applicable rows.
- FILE-ID/SpreadsheetID in Drive (“/d/” subsequent character string)
- HTTP Authorization（OAuth2）configuration example
- Authorization Endpoint URL:
- Token Endpoint URL:
- Client ID, Consumer Secret:
- ( from https://console.developers.google.com/ )
- Redirect URLs: https://s.questetra.net/oauth2callback