2021-06-02 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- When the process reaches this automated step, rows in Google Sheets will be deleted.
- Automates deletions by using the wider API Scope (strong privilege).
- The range is specified by the zero-based indexes of start index and end index.
- If to delete all cell, specify “0” for the start index and “1000” for the end index.
- When specifying with numeric data, be careful not to mix digit delimiters.
- Index values outside the range will be corrected.
- Spreadsheets are specified by ID, such as by referencing a URL. (SPREADSHEETID)
- It is also possible to import (back up) deleted data as Workflow data.
- The TSV string has a uniform number of columns (rectangular data) in each row.
- There is no line feed code at the end of the TSV string.
- The backup lines and the deleted lines may be out of alignment if edited at the same time.
- To restore the spreadsheet to a previous version, go to the “Change History” of the file.
- “Find what’s changed in a file” (Google file)
- “The revisions for your file may occasionally be merged to save storage space.”
- Setting example of “HTTP Authentication” (OAuth2)
- Authorization Endpoint URL:
- Token Endpoint URL:
- Client ID, Consumer Secret:
- (OFFICIAL) https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/web-server#httprest