2021-04-23 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- The rectangular area in the spreadsheet can be automatically included as Workflow data.
- The File ID can be obtained from the URI or the sharing settings screen.
- How to specify the range depends on Google API A1 notation. (see APPENDIX)
- The exported TSV string has a uniform number of columns in each row.
- There is no line feed code at the end of the exported TSV string.
- When combining multiple TSVs it is necessary to insert a line feed code.
- A1 Notation
- “Sheet1!A1:B2” refers to the first two cells in the top two rows of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!A:A” refers to all the cells in the first column of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!1:2” refers to all the cells in the first two rows of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!A5:A” refers to all the cells of the first column of Sheet 1, from row 5 onward.
- “A1:B2” refers to the first two cells in the top two rows of the first visible sheet.
- “Sheet1” refers to all the cells in Sheet1.
- HTTP Authentication (OAuth2) Settings example
- Authorization Endpoint URL:
- Token Endpoint URL:
- Client ID, Consumer Secret: