- 2023-08-15 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- for “GraalJS standard (engine-type 3)” on v15.0 or above
2021-05-18 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- The entire image of the specified page is converted to PNG and saved. GoogleSlidesExport
- If no page is specified, the last page will be converted to PNG.
- The download URL to the image is tagged with the account of the requester.
- Anyone with the URL effectively accesses the image as the original requester.
- Access to the image may be lost if the presentation’s sharing settings change.
- If need to specify the size, replace =s1600 at the end of the URL with =s1200. (As of 2021-05)
- For example, if you want to automate the notification of “Monthly Sales Report”, define as follows:
- The template page is automatically duplicated (Google Slides: Page, Duplicate)
- The report text part is automatically replaced (Google Slides: Page, Replace Strings)
- The embedded graph is automatically updated (Google Slides: Page, Refresh Charts)
- The slide page is automatically converted to a PNG image (Google Slides: Page, Generate PNG)
- The email with the PNG image attached will be sent automatically. (ThrowEmail Event)
- FILE-ID/PresentationID in Drive (Chars following “/d/”)
- Object-ID of Slide Page (Chars following “id.”)
- Setting example of “HTTP Authentication” (OAuth2)
- Authorization Endpoint URL:
- Token Endpoint URL:
- Client ID, Consumer Secret: