- 2023-08-08 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- for “GraalJS standard (engine-type 3)” on v15.0 or above
2022-06-26 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
How to add on: (M415: Adding an Auto-Step to be Used in a Business Process Definition)
- When the process reaches the automated step, the text is automatically posted.
- Posted by the special icon “Questetra” who cannot be followed.
- The Process ID (e.g., “#p123”) is automatically added.
- That is, it is displayed on the timeline of Users who participated in the process.
- “M120: Mentioning Just Like Twitter”
- It is also possible to specify the shared destination Organization (scope).
- That is, every time a process arrives, it will be displayed on the timeline of all users in the scope.
- Set “Organization ID” in the B1 config of the Auto-Step.
- To dynamically control the timelines to be displayed, add a hashtag to the text.
- The user who should be displayed should follow the hashtag (topic) in advance.
- Posted text may be viewed by all users of the workflow platform.
- Posts in Open Chat can be searched and viewed by all users.
- “M119: Enterprise Social Networking Open Company-Wide”
- No need to set authentication or authorization (OAuth2) when modeling.
- There is no way to post from the standpoint of a specific user.
- Posted with the icon of the special contributor “Questetra” (cannot be followed).
- There is no function to delete posts by special contributors (As of June 2022)