- 2023-08-17 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- for “GraalJS standard (engine-type 3)” on v15.0 or above
2021-04-28 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Invoicer can automate billing operations using the PayPal Invoicing via Invoices API.
- The invoices are controlled by a 24-character ID (e.g. “INV2-Z56S-5LLA-Q52L-CPZ5”)
- This addon requires the CLIENT-ID and SECRET. (Get on the dashboard)
- Developer Dashboard -> My apps & credentials -> REST API Apps (Live mode)
- Terminology is based on Invoices API v2 (2019-04).
- Be careful when migrating from implementations prior to April 2019.
- e.g. “merchant” to “invoicer”
- e.g. “billing info” to “recipient”
- When PayPal emails the recipient, the invoice moves from draft to payable state.
- To move from a draft to payable state, the SEND INVOICE action is required.
- Invoice Status: DRAFT, SCHEDULED, SENT, PAID, MARKED_AS_PAID, CANCELLED, REFUNDED,,
- However, if “invoice_date” is set, automatically sent at 7:00 of Invoicer time zone
- To request API in Sandbox mode (instead of Live mode)
- Set CLIENT-ID and SECRET for Sandbox
- Edit Access URLs to “api.sandbox.paypal.com” (‘postUri1’ and ‘postUri2’)
- PayPal API Reference “Show invoice details” /v2/invoicing/invoices
DRAFT. The invoice is in draft state. It is not yet sent to the payer.
SENT. The invoice has been sent to the payer. The payment is awaited from the payer.
SCHEDULED. The invoice is scheduled on a future date. It is not yet sent to the payer.
PAID. The payer has paid for the invoice.
MARKED_AS_PAID. The invoice is marked as paid by the invoicer.
CANCELLED. The invoice has been cancelled by the invoicer.
REFUNDED. The invoice has been refunded by the invoicer.
PARTIALLY_PAID. The payer has partially paid for the invoice.
PARTIALLY_REFUNDED. The invoice has been partially refunded by the invoicer.
MARKED_AS_REFUNDED. The invoice is marked as refunded by the invoicer.
UNPAID. The invoicer is yet to receive the payment from the payer for the invoice.
PAYMENT_PENDING. The invoicer is yet to receive the payment for the invoice. It is under pending review.