2021-11-26 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- When the process reaches the automated task, one line from the multiline string is extracted.
- If the multiline string contains a blank line, a blank line (empty string) may be extracted.
- If you want to delete blank lines in advance, place the following Automated Task upstream.
- Multiline String, Delete Empty Lines
- Please set the exclusion settings (detection pattern) for each line: multiple patterns can be set.
- If the exclusion settings (detection pattern) is not set, one line will be extracted from all candidate lines.
- If a blank line is set in the exclusion settings (detection pattern) it will be ignored.
- The extractor ID is calculated from the remainder of the Process Sequence Number.
- Process Sequence Number
- In-app serial number that is added each time a new process is started.
- Select Daily, Monthly, or Yearly, to be reset to zero automatically at regular intervals.