Singleline String, Set One Line from Multiline using Round-Robin
Extracts one line from the multi-line string in order using a round robin method and sets that line in single-line string data. For example, it can be used to test sales copy or to set the response text for lottery results. It is also possible to exclude specific rows from the selection candidates.
2021-11-26 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- When the process reaches the automated task, one line from the multiline string is extracted.
- If the multiline string contains a blank line, a blank line (empty string) may be extracted.
- If you want to delete blank lines in advance, place the following Automated Task upstream.
- Multiline String, Delete Empty Lines
- Please set the exclusion settings (detection pattern) for each line: multiple patterns can be set.
- If the exclusion settings (detection pattern) is not set, one line will be extracted from all candidate lines.
- If a blank line is set in the exclusion settings (detection pattern) it will be ignored.
- The extractor ID is calculated from the remainder of the Process Sequence Number.
- Process Sequence Number
- In-app serial number that is added each time a new process is started.
- Select Daily, Monthly, or Yearly, to be reset to zero automatically at regular intervals.
1 thought on “Singleline String, Set One Line from Multiline using Round-Robin”
Pingback: Singleline String, Set Nth Line of Multiline – Questetra Support