2019-12-05 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- A timeout may occur depending on the number of records or aggregate labels.
- Aggregate labels are sorted in ascending or descending order.
- If a “prefix” precedes a number, it will not be determined as a number. (eg “$ 100”)
- The period “.” is recognized as a decimal point.
- Assumes a digit separator and evaluates all numbers after removing all commas “,”.
- (2019-12-06) If non-numeric data is mixed in the specified column, the record is regarded as zero and not added.