2021-07-27 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional or Enterprise edition.
- The number of decimal places in Days and Hours depends on the definition of the numeric Data Item being stored.
- “00:00” is applied when Date-type data is compared instead of Datetime-type.
- If Date subtype “YM” is used, “01” days is added.
- If Date subtype “Y” is used, “01” months and “01” days is added.
- If Date subtype “MD” is used, the year at the time of processing is added.