num, Initial Value
- workshop-reception-4-20210929-en.csv (for Importing Data Item Definitions)
This archive contains the BPMN icons that are not available in the Basic edition.
- The explanation displayed at the top of the application form is the content entered in the Description of the Data Items [Application Form Explanation 1] and [Application Form Explanation 2]. (HTML) Similarly, the explanation displayed on the Questionnaire form will be the content entered in [Application Form Explanation 1] and [Survey Form Instructions].
- The contents (From, subject, body, etc.) of the acceptance email, the reminder email, and the questionnaire response request email are set in [Send Reception Email], [Send Reminder Email], and [Send Survey Request Email] respectively
- The timing for sending the reminder email is set to 3 days before the event date in the Timer Intermediate Event
- Please refer to the explanation in the cybozu API document to get the API token required to access the kintone app
- The kintone API token is to be set in the HTTP Authentication Setting of this App. For details on how to set it up, please refer to the explanation described in the related blog of this App.
- You can download the template of the kintone app to which you can add records from this App from HERE.
- Blog: Add Customer Information to kintone Automatically with No Code
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Documents related to the application acceptance form
- Documents s related to sending reception emails, reminder emails, and questionnaire response request emails
- Documents related to the questionnaire form
- BPMN Icon: Receive Task (FORM)
- Documents related to adding records to kintone
- BPMN Icon: kintone: Add New Record
- Explanation of cybozu API document to get the API token required to access the kintone app
- Description of HTTP authentication settings for using kintone API tokens with Questetra
- Template of kintone app for which records are added from this App