2021-03-01 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional or Enterprise edition.
- Unix time acquired by API communication or Webhook reception can be converted to Datetime data.
- Seconds less than a minute are truncated. (YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm)
- The limit of Datetime type data in the Workflow Platform is “1900 to 2100”.
- Unix time is the number of seconds that have elapsed since the Unix epoch, minus leap seconds.
- The Unix epoch is 00:00:00 UTC on 1 January 1970 (an arbitrary date).
- Unix time is also known as Epoch time, POSIX time, seconds since the Epoch, or UNIX Epoch time.
- ECMAScript epoch time (“milliseconds”) is 1000 times the value of Unix time (“seconds”).
- Wikipedia: Unix Time, UTC
- Note, the “Serial Number” in Spreadsheet or Excel is the number of days since 1899-12-30 00:00.