Adds the contents of a Table type data item to the end of a Google Spreadsheets and stores its communication log in the data item. If there exists no sheet, adds one automatically.
- A’: TSV text stored in the Data Item selected at config A
- D’: Google Spreadsheet ID ** stored in the Data Item selected at config D
- E’: Sheet Title stored in the Data Item selected at config E
- Table A’ is automatically appended on the bottom line of ‘Sheet E’ (sheet will be added if it does not exist) of Spreadsheet D’.
- “0,1,5d, 3n, 6” means that appending ID: 0 as a String, ID: 1 as a String, ID: 5 as Date-time, ID: 3 as a number, ID: 6 as a String.
Spreadsheet ID: 1exampleEXAMPLEexampleEXAMPLEexampleEXAMPLE0