- Since Rhino (deprecated) is specified as the script engine, a setting error will occur even if you install this in a workflow App
- To use this Add-on, you need to change the script engine and modify the script accordingly
- Please refer to Notice Concerning Deprecation of Rhino for the method for corresponding.
- A modified version is in preparation
- C1.access token(choose the destination when you get the token)
- C2.Text Message(Within 1000 characters)
How to Use.
1. Log in to LINE Notify (https://notify-bot.line.me/) with your LINE account.
2. Issue a personal access token at “Generate access token (For developers)” at the bottom of “My Page”.
3. Enter the issued access token into “C1. Access token” on the Config screen.
It is a specification that you select from your participating group when you acquired an access token as the destination group.
In addition, you can set the message to be sent one-on-one only to you.