2022-11-16 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- The list data is expected to be separated from elements by line breaks or commas.
- If both multi-line and CSV are entered for the list data, the multi-line type is the target of the search.
- The index of the first element is zero. If the number of search results is 2 or more, the element indexes are entered comma-separated.
- If the C6 and C7 settings are skipped, the search terminates when an element matching the search string is found.
- If you want to check “existence only” of elements matching the search string, omitting C6 and C7 settings is recommended.