2022-08-17 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
How to add on: (M415: Adding an Auto-Step to be Used in a Business Process Definition)
- When the process reaches the automated step, the Input Text will be automatically evaluated.
- All lowercase letters in the string are replaced at once.
- Replaces the ISO Basic Latin Alphabet (26 characters).
- Western European characters that have uppercase and lowercase are replaced.
- So-called double-byte characters are also replaced (e.g. “ａ” to “Ａ”).
- Characters with no uppercase and lowercase letters (such as kanji and katakana) are not replaced.
- Some language characters with non-one-to-one case mapping may not be replaced as intended.
String.prototype.toUpperCase()for details on replacement specs.