2021-08-19 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Copies text information of all cell values.
- Copies the columns in the order in which they appear (regardless of the column ID/field name).
- If the number of columns decreases, the right columns will not be copied.
- If the number of columns increases, the extra columns will be completed with blank strings.
- To re-order columns, consider Table-TsvString-TsvEdit-Table.
- Auto-calculated columns are re-evaluated. (They will not necessarily have the same value.)
- Use the standard functions for duplication of string, numeric, date, etc.
- Automated Step (BPMN Icons): “Service Task (Data Assignment)”
- M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations
- To add data without erasing already stored cell data, use B2.