Gmail: Remove Label from Email Message
Removes labels from an email message in Gmail. You can remove multiple labels at once. When you remove multiple labels you should write one label per line.
- This modelling element is for Google Workspace accounts only. You cannot use it with a general user account (gmail.com).
- It is required that the Google Workspace Administrator has marked the corresponding OAuth app as trusted. If the OAuth app is not trusted, you cannot use this modelling element.
- The client ID of the corresponding OAuth app is 13039123046-t87nmrj499ffoa58asehks3asajvgqnh.apps.googleusercontent.com .
- Message ID is not displayed in Gmail. Use the Message ID retrieved by Start: Gmail: Message Received.
- In addition to user-created labels, system labels such as INBOX, UNREAD and STARRED are also supported. For the list of system labels see the Gmail API Guide.
- gmail-message-label-remove.xml (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- If you are using Professional, you can modify the contents of this file and use it as your own add-on