Start: Box: File Uploaded
Starts a Process when a File has been uploaded to a specified Box folder.
- Folder ID is contained in the URL. https://app.box.com/folder/(Folder ID)
- Questetra BPM Suite will periodically poll the Box to check for new uploaded files. If any files have been uploaded, a process will be started.
- A Process will not be started on the first check; only the check will be done. You can confirm the check status from the “Process Log”.
- If a large number of files are uploaded in a short period of time, the processes may not be started for all files. Approx. 90 processes every 15 minutes.
- If there are too many items (files / folders) in the folder (1000 as of April 2021), the check will be aborted. Control the number of items so that it does not increase too much.
- box-file-uploaded.xml (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- This file cannot be imported into a Workflow App as an Add-on
- Just use it for a reference for the codes