2021-03-19 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional or Enterprise edition.
- To get the API Token, open the App Settings on Kintone and click “API Token” in the App Settings tab.
Click “Generate”, select the Permissions (“View records” permission is required), and click “Save”.
Do not forget to click “Update App” to apply the update.
- Guest Space ID (only when the Kintone App is in a guest space) and App ID can be confirmed in the API Token settings on Kintone.
- The Questetra BPM Suite will periodically poll the Kintone App to check records. If the App has any records whose data matches the Search Query and whose datetime data in the specified field has newly passed, the process will be started.
- Supported field types are: Date and time, Created datetime and Updated datetime. If you specify the field code of Created datetime, processes will be started for newly created records. If you specify the field code of Updated datetime, processes will be started for newly modified records.
- See the Kintone Reference for the operators and functions that can be used in the Search Query. Query options (order by, limit, offset) are not supported.
- Process will not be started on the first check. Only the check will be done. You can confirm the check status from “Process Log”.
- If the App has a large number of records whose datetime data has passed in a short period of time, the processes may not be started for all records. Approx. 90 processes in every 15 minutes.