2019-10-17 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Document ID is contained in the URL. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/SPREADSHEETID/edit#gid=0
- All numeric decorations on the spreadsheet (such as decimal separators, rounding and suffixes) are ignored.
- The total value stored is truncated according to the Data Item definition. (e.g: 0.1 to 0, -0.1 to 0)
- The following examples all regarded as 3.14:
- 3.14more non-digit characters
- How to specify the range depends on Google API A1 notation.
- “Sheet1!A1:B2” refers to the first two cells in the top two rows of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!A:A” refers to all the cells in the first column of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!1:2” refers to the all the cells in the first two rows of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!A5:A” refers to all the cells of the first column of Sheet 1, from row 5 onward.
- “A1:B2” refers to the first two cells in the top two rows of the first visible sheet.
- “Sheet1” refers to all the cells in Sheet1.