Google Drive: Delete File / Folder
Deletes files or folders on Google Drive. You can delete multiple files or folders at once. When you delete multiple ones you should write one file/folder ID on each line.
- Users in C1 need to have a configured connection with Google Drive in [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity].
- Deleted Files / Folders are sent to Trash.
- Empty rows in the Data Item in C2 are ignored.
- google-drive-file-delete.xml (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- If you are using Professional, you can modify the contents of this file and use it as your own add-on