Google Drive: Delete File / Folder
Deletes files or folders on Google Drive. You can delete multiple files or folders at once. When you delete multiple ones you should write one file/folder ID on each line.
- Users in C1 need to have a configured connection with Google Drive in [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity]
- Google Workspace Connectivity ([System Settings] > [Google Connectivity]) must be enabled on the workflow platform ([System Administrator Authorization] required )
- You can delete files and folders created by “Google Drive: File Upload”, “Google Drive: Create Folder”, and “Google Sheets: Create File”.
- Deleted Files / Folders are sent to Trash.
- Empty rows in the Data Item in C2 are ignored