Message Start Event (email)
Issues an email address for awaiting emails. Starts a new process automatically by receiving an email. Capable of storing the address of the received email, subject, text body, and file attachment as Data Items.
- The size limit of a receiving email is up to 31.5MB (including attachments)
- For practical use, it is desirable to use with a mailing list, etc. adding the Process Starting Address to the list
- If you receive email only at the Process Starting Address, the email received when an error occurs may be lost. It is desirable to be able to be received also at other email addresses.
- It is useful when changing the Process Starting Address since it is not necessary to notify the new address if the address of the mailing list has been announced
- If an error occurs in parsing an incoming email, whenever possible the error notification email will include the message-ID
- Using the Message-ID as a clue, it becomes easier to identify emails that could not be retrieved
- There is a possibility that Process not to be started automatically due to the limit of the number of startups of the entire Workflow platform
- This function is disabled in the initial setting of the workflow platform
- To use this function, check on Enable Message Start Event (Email) on [Message Start Event (Mail)] tab in [App External Connectivity] menu on [System Settings] page (System administrator privilege required)
10 thoughts on “Message Start Event (email)”
Pingback: Data Item: String-Type – Questetra Support
Pingback: Incorporate Optical Character Reading into Workflow (AI-OCR/BPM Integration) – Questetra Support
Pingback: File-Type – Questetra Support
Pingback: System Settings – App External Connectivity – Questetra Support
Pingback: Out-of-pocket Expenses Claim – Questetra Support
Pingback: Inquiry Handling Process – Questetra Support
Pingback: Answer Drafting Flow – Questetra Support
Pingback: Article Topic Acceptance Flow – Questetra Support
Pingback: Product Demo Flow – Questetra Support
Pingback: Inquiry Response Flow – Questetra Support
Comments are closed.