- It is possible to set the token not to advance until all the Operators have finished handling the Task.
- Multiple rules for defining Operators can be specified
- Possible to exclude users who operated Tasks on other Swimlane
- v11.5 2017-11-20 Added Option of Task which Not to Progress Unless All Operators have Completed Processing
- R2012: Limits on the Business Process Definition
- Your first step of Questetra BPM Suite / Chpt.2: Creating Simple App
- M209: Nomination by Organization and by Role
- M212: Multiple Operators co-working on a Step at the Same Time
- What is the Difference between Normal Swimlane and Team Swimlane?