Daily report flow-weather record (Add-on)
Store Manager submits a daily report to the area manager to be checked at the [2. Report Check/Comment] Step. Automatically retrieves the day’s weather data via API and records it.
Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Unlike the Scenario article, this App uses the Service Task (Add-on) “OpenWeather: Weather Forecast, Get by Date”
- You need to apply for the Open Weather service and obtain your API key (appid)
- Open Weather
- Set your API key to the [A: Set API Key] field in the Service Task x1. Retrieve Weather Data
- Set the latitude and longitude of the point where you want to obtain weather information in [C: Set the date (local time), latitude, and longitude in 3 lines]
- Modify [B1: Set Unit System] and [B2: Set Lang Code to translate description field] as needed
- See the help page of the Add-on for the details
- You can record data other than the highest temperature (prepare Data Items of appropriate data-type to store them)
- An App that uses Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP) and Script Task as explained in the Scenario is also published