- Capable of setting a deadline
- Capable of advancing the token at the deadline time
- Capable of notifying the allocation (Offered) of the Task by an email
- Capable of automatically recording the Task Operator and Task finished time to Data Items
- If there is no user corresponding to the operator setting it becomes an Error Task
- Possible to abort the Error Task and advance the token
- R2012: Limits on the Business Process Definition
- Your first step of Questetra BPM Suite
- Tutorial: Understanding How to Use Split Conditions
- M202: Set the Deadline for Each Step
- M203: Parallel, Single Split and Multiple Split
- What is the Difference between [My Tasks] and [Offered]?
- Is There Any Way to Automatically Finish a Task in My Tasks?
- Timer Intermediate Event (Boundary Type)
- Intermediate Error Catch Event (Boundary Type)