Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- The User specified in ‘x1. Request to Calendar’ must have allowed connecting with Google Calendar in the Account Settings (M316)
- Modify the settings related to Google Calendar set in the Data Item according to your environment
- The Initial value in Calendar ID: Please refer to the Settings of the target Google Calendar
- The Initial value in Displaying Timezone: Retrieved data are based on UTC. Therefore, specify the offset of your region, such as +2:00
- Other Initial value set in Data Item: ML address
- Scenario: Episode 549: Let Information Disclosure be Automatic!
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M217: Setting a Time and Date to Auto-Start a Process
- Manual: M415: Adding an Auto-Step to be Used in a Business Process Definition
- Manual: M416: Create your own Auto-Step for Business Process Definitions