- To input / edit data items, the editing authority in the task must be set to “Editable”
- This is a pre-defined data item common to all apps.
- It is the only Data Item that cannot be deleted or where the Item Name cannot be changed.
- Although it is not a “Required” item it is the only default Data Item in all Apps and cannot be deleted.
- Tutorial: Who Can View Business Data of the Issue, and Who Can’t?
- Tutorial: Let’s Set the Title Automatically
- R2053: Format of the Dynamic Initial Value
- R2131: HTML Tags Available for Operation Form
- M205: Business Data Items
- M404: “Customer Name” to be Automatically Set in the [Title] Midstream
- FAQ: Can I Set the “Title” as an Input Required Item?