Available for Advanced and Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Scenario: The True Progress, No Choice but Asking to Someone who is Concerning in the Project!
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M203: Parallel, Single Split and Multiple Split
- Manual: M206: Mandatory Check and Input Format Check on Each Data Item
- Manual: M210: Designation of Downstream Operator in Upstream Step
- Reference: R2030: Type of Conditional Expression
- Reference: R2051: Input Control and System Limits
- Reference: R2060: Regular Expressions
- Data Item: Numeric-Type
- Blog: Your first step of Questetra BPM Suite / Chpt.4: Splitting by Condition
- Blog: I Hate Such a Workflow – Processing Merely in Order!