Available for Advanced or Professional , and Enterprise edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- For practical use, please change the fixed values that have been set
- To address set in the Throwing Message Intermediate Event ‘To directors’
- Scenario: “Standardization” is Important in Outsourcing
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M203: Parallel, Single Split and Multiple Split
- Manual: M224: Auto Sending of Email with Business Data Inserted
- Reference: R2030: Type of Conditional Expression
- Reference: R2240: Available Items for Specifying Address (To/Cc/Bcc)
- Reference: R2272: Output of Strings via EL syntax
- Blog: Your first step of Questetra BPM Suite / Chpt.4: Splitting by Condition
- Blog: I Hate Such a Workflow – Processing Merely in Order!
- Blog: Let’s Send an Email Automatically in the Middle of a Workflow (Basic chapter)