Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- If you want to change the Choice ID of the Select-type Data Item “Expense classification”, you need to modify the script in “x1. Email analysis”.
- Scenario: Episode 580: Starter Template (3) Out-of-pocket Expenses Claim
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M218: Auto Start Triggered by Incoming Email
- Manual: M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations
- Manual: M230: Auto Executing Complicated Data Processing (ECMAScript)
- Manual: M405: Settings: Strings that have been Processed or Converted to be Set in Midstream
- Reference: R2301: Script Data Retrieving / Updating