Only available for Professional or Enterprise edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- For practical use, please change the fixed values that have been set
- The Initial Value in the Data Item “Sender of Cover sheet”, “Message on Cover sheet, “Notifying address”
- For connection settings to kintone, please refer to the information provided by kintone.
- No specific work is assumed in “3. Undertake /Recording of Result” on “Sales representative”. You can make the app more practical by adding Data Items and designing downstream Steps as needed.
- Scenario: Episode 485: Auto-addition to “Catalogue Mailing List”
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M220: Auto Start Triggered by Public Web Form Entry
- Manual: M225: Auto Sending of HTTP Requests with Business Data Inserted
- Manual: M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations
- Manual: M230: Auto Executing Complicated Data Processing (ECMAScript)