- decision-making-request-flow-20160314-269-en.csv (for Importing Data Item Definitions)
Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- [Role setting] is required to realize “proxy approval”
- It can be used in all editions by removing [Generate PDF File].
- Scenario: Episode 474: Decision-making Flow that Never Allows “Deputy-approval” upon “Over 500 Million JPY”
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M202: Set the Deadline for Each Step
- Manual: M203: Parallel, Single Split and Multiple Split
- Manual: M401: Settings: Separate the Application and Reworking Steps for the sake of Easy Monitoring
- Blog: Let’s Send an Email Automatically in the Middle of a Workflow (Basic chapter)