Manages orders from acceptance to delivery. Item information, etc. is input at the [1. Order Info] Step and the project is started after the [2. Delivery Date Check] Step. The delivery date is automatically registered in Google Calendar. If multiple deals are progressing in parallel, you can list the delivery date of each deal in Google Calendar.
Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Immediately after importing, a setting error will occur
- Make the necessary settings in edit mode
- Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP) can be substituted with a standard item: Google Calendar: Insert Event
- By removing the Message Start Event (HTTP), you can use this App on the Advance Edition platform
- Scenario: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation)
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M212: Multiple Operators co-working on a Step at the Same Time
- Manual: M225: Auto Sending of HTTP Requests with Business Data Inserted
- Manual: M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations