Information Sharing in Shift Work
Manages customer service at a hotel business. When the front desk staff inputs the customer’s checkout at the [1 Report Checked-out] Step, the room cleaning staff carries out the cleaning and the Process is completed with [3 Inspect room]. If the staff in charge of the night shift has input the guest’s information, the front desk staff will be notified it to enable an appropriate response at checkout.
Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- For practical use, please change the fixed values that have been set
- The To address of the Throwing Message Intermediate Event ‘Email’
- Scenario: Episode 569: Business Improvement in Hotel Operation (Part 2)
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M105: Accepting An Offered Task
- Manual: M404: “Customer Name” to be Automatically Set in the [Title] Midstream
- Manual: M410: Narrow Down “Product Name” List Display by Filtering with “Product Classification”
- Reference: R2272: Output of Strings via EL syntax
- Data Item: Select-Type