- You can confirm the “URL / Parameter Details” on the setting screen of the latest version after [Release].
- The value of “API key (key)” can be set arbitrarily. Even though it is possible to leave the API key blank, please set the API key to tighten the security.
- It may not be started automatically due to the limit of number of startups of the entire Workflow platform
- Communication from the external network is not permitted by default of the Workflow platform
- To allow communication from the external network, change the setting in [IP Address Filtering] < [System Settings] (M312: System Administrator Authority Required)
- It is possible to set an IP address filter by each trigger URL
- Starting a Process from Outside of Questetra BPM Suite
- R2182: Error Notification of HTTP Start
- R2210: Naming Convention for Data Receiving Parameter
- M221: Auto Start Triggered by HTTP Request
- M312: Filtering on Source IP Address