Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Immediately after importing the App a settings error will occur
- Change the necessary settings in edit mode
- A special format options master file is required for the “= Supplemental Details of Questioner =” section to work.
- Please omit this section by deleting all Data Items or by setting to No-display at all Steps
- If you preserve the Items, specify a provisional App-shared add-on file to avoid the settings error
- For practical use, please change the fixed values that have been set
- The Initial Value in the Data Item “From”
- In the Script Task x1. Reply Template, the template part (Company address/Phone, etc.)
- No specific work is assumed in “2x. Result of Sales correspondence” in the Sales Team Swimlane. You can make the App more practical by adding Data Items and designing downstream Steps as needed.
- We are preparing an App to create an options master for the “= Supplemental Details of Questioner =” section.
- Scenario: Complaint Management that Refers to Customer Master
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M216: Significant Customizing of the Input Form
- Manual: M218: Auto Start Triggered by Incoming Email
- Manual: M220: Auto Start Triggered by Public Web Form Entry
- Manual: M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations
- Manual: M230: Auto Executing Complicated Data Processing (ECMAScript)
- Manual: M319: Register an Options-XML file to which the Process Model Definitions Refer
- Manual: M404: “Customer Name” to be Automatically Set in the [Title] Midstream
- Reference: R3190: Format of Choice XML
- System Settings: App-shared Add-on