Num, Initial value
- deletion-of-participation-information-20211107-model-ja.csv (For importing data item definitions)
Available in Advanced or Professional editions.
- To obtain the API token required to access kintone applications, refer to the instructions on the cybozu developer network。
- The API token for kintone is configured in the HTTP authentication settings of this application. For details on how to set this up, please refer to the instructions in the related blog of this application.
- You can download the template of the kintone application to which you want to add records from this application here.
- The description at the top of the seminar application information deletion request form will display the content (HTML) entered in the description field of the “Description: Deletion Request Form” Data Item. Similarly, the description at the top of the deletion confirmation form will display the content (HTML) entered in the description field of the “Description: Deletion Confirmation Form” Data Item.
- The content of the confirmation form invitation email (From, Subject, Body, etc.) is set in “Confirmation form invitation email”.
- Blog: Delete kintone Records Automatically With Almost No Code
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual pages related to the deletion request form
- Manual pages related to sending confirmation form invitation emails
- Manual pages related to the deletion confirmation form
- BPMN Icon: Receive Task (FORM)
- Manual on getting kintone record numbers for deleted data
- BPMN Icon: kintone: Download Choice Data
- Manual for deleting seminar application records
- BPMN Icon: kintone: Delete Record
- Cybozu developer network explains how to get an API token for a kintone app.
- Add Customer Information to kintone Automatically with No Code
- The template of the kintone application to which the records are to be added from this application.