Designing Request Handling
Requests from within the company are processed in this section. The designer responsible is appointed at the [2. Designate] Step, and the output such as .jpeg file or .ai file is attached at [3. Create]. It is assumed that the Process is invoked as a sub-process.
Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- The following App is available, which is a mechanism to call this App and start it automatically
- Design Request
- By using the above App, you can build a mechanism to call design requests in the middle of work in various departments in the company
- Please use it as a reference when constructing work that is separated from the organizational structure, not limited to design production
- Scenario: Episode 575: Business Improvement in SaaS Vendor Operation (Part 2)
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M221: Auto Start Triggered by HTTP Request
- Manual: M225: Auto Sending of HTTP Request with Business data Inserted
- Manual: M411: Auto-starting a “Billing Process” Triggered by a “Shipping Process”
- Reference: R2272: Automatic Assignment to String-type