2021-08-05 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Copies text information of all cell values.
- Copies the columns in the order in which they are displayed (does not depend on the column ID/field name).
- If the number of columns decreases, the right columns will not be copied.
- If the number of columns increases, they will be completed with blank strings.
- For Numeric columns periods are recognized as a decimal point.
- For Numeric columns commas are recognized as a thousand separator.
- For Select columns the copied value must be the Choice ID (otherwise nothing is copied).
- Auto-calculated columns are re-evaluated (not always to the same value).
- To add data without erasing existing cell data, use B2.