A tab delimited text (TSV) stored in a String type data item is saved as an Excel compatible CSV file in a File type Data Item.
- A’: TSV text stored in the Data Item that is selected at config A
- B’: Data column number to be extracted specified at config B
- C’: Filename of CSV to be saved specified at config C
- Data extracted from TSV text A’ at B’ is converted to a CSV file (Excel-compatible) and saved in the File type Data Item selected at D with the filename set at C’
- It is also capable of changing the order of columns, filtering, listing duplicately.
- The file entity consists of comma-separated-values (Shift-JIS)
- Compare to tab-separated-values (utf-16le-bom) version, the availability of smartphone display and data import increases, but comma information in data misses.