2021-03-11 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Integrates between the Workflow App and the Google Chat Space.
- When the process reaches this automated task, a message is automatically posted to Google Chat.
- Also can be used as a means of sharing business data with non-users of the workflow platform.
- The automated task posts an arbitrary string of text (message body).
- It is also possible to attach a Card with the business data stored in the process.
- Can be used for a variety of timeline communications.
- Automatical reporting of order information to a Space for the management team.
- Automatical reporting of business progress to a Space for communication with customers.
- The Incoming Webhook function of Google Chat is used.
- The application administrator only needs to set the Webhook URL for the automatic process.
- The Webhook URL is obtained from the “Manage Webhook” menu of the relevant Space.
- If the phone number has been posted, you can click to call from your smartphone Gmail app.
- This automated task communicates via the bot’s Incoming Webhook (asynchronous messages).
- No user authentication or user authorization configuration is required (OAuth2 settings, etc.).
- The communication mechanism is different from Google Chat API.
- Google Chat “Spaces” were previously called “Rooms” (2021-09)
- This automated task assumes a Space created in your Google Workspace account.
- Unlike Group Messages, Spaces can add or remove users at any time.
- Unlike Group Messages, Spaces also allow you to talk to people outside of your organization.
- Invited external users can join from “Browse Spaces”.
- Message body
- Posted body messages are sent in plain text.
- However, decorations such as Bold (with asterisks) and Code (with backquotes) are also possible.
- Process Data
- If the app manager specifies a field name for the automatic process, the case data will also be posted.
- A simple Card is additionally displayed at the bottom of the message body.
- A Process Title is automatically added to the header of the Card.
- This is useful for sharing information with people who do not have an account on the workflow platform (non-users).