2021-04-07 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional or Enterprise edition.
- Refer to the file ID of the image from the URL in “Open in new window”
- If Folder-ID not specified, the file will inherit any discoverable parents of the source file.
- If convert to “Google Docs”, specify MimeType to “application/vnd.google-apps.document”.
- OAuth2 Setting example
- Authorization Endpoint URL:
- Token Endpoint URL:
- ‘drive.file’ only gives you permission to files that your app has created
- Client ID:
- Consumer Secret:
- Folders cannot be copied or converted.
- Convert from “MS-Office docx” to “Google Doc” to get the outline.
- About OCR, see Google Drive Hepl: Convert PDF and photo files to text
- To save OCR results, use with “Google Drive: GFile, Export as Text”
- Conversion from “Google Docs” to “MS-Office docx” is not possible (as of December 2019)
- Conversion from “MS-Office docx” to “Google Spreadsheet” is not possible (as of December 2019)
- Image conversion such as “PNG” to “JPEG” is not possible (as of December 2019)
- There are cases where the conversion was successful, but failed (eg. PDF to IMG as of 2019)
- For some PDF, the recognition rate for text extraction (OCR) may be significantly reduced.