2021-05-17 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- All updates are executed for the Google Sheets charts in the specified page. GoogleSlidesRefresh
- If no page is specified, all updates will be executed for the last page.
- No errors or warnings are recorded even if each chart is already up to date.
- For example, if you want to automate the notification of “Monthly Sales Report”, define as follows:
- The template page is automatically duplicated (Google Slides: Page, Duplicate)
- The report text part is automatically replaced (Google Slides: Page, Replace Strings)
- The embedded graph is automatically updated (Google Slides: Page, Refresh Charts)
- The slide page is automatically converted to a PNG image (Google Slides: Page, Generate PNG)
- The email with the PNG image attached will be sent automatically. (ThrowEmail Event)
- Add reference permission for Google Spreadsheet to the Scope of HTTP Authen Setting. (See Appendix)
- Only “presentations” will result in a “PERMISSION_DENIED” error.
- Include one of the spreadsheets.readonly, spreadsheets, drive.readonly, drive, or drive.file scopes.
- API communication: presentations.batchUpdate > refreshSheetsChart request
- FILE-ID/PresentationID in Drive (Chars following “/d/”)
- Object-ID of Slide Page (Chars following “id.”)
- Setting example of “HTTP Authentication” (OAuth2)
- Authorization Endpoint URL:
- Token Endpoint URL:
- Client ID, Consumer Secret: