Adds values in a Table type data item to the bottom line of a specified Spreadsheet and stores its communication log in the data item.
- A’: Table stored in the Data Item selected at config A
- D’: Google Spreadsheet ID ** stored in the Data Item selected at config D
- E’: Sheet Title stored in the Data Item selected at config E
- Table A’ is automatically appended on the bottom line of ‘Sheet E’ (sheet will be added if it does not exist) of Spreadsheet D’.
- The communication logs are stored in the data item selected at F.
- “0,1,5d, 3n, 6” means that appending ID: 0 as a String, ID: 1 as a String, ID: 5 as Date-time, ID: 3 as a number, ID: 6 as a String.