Stores the sum of specified range of a Google Sheets into a Numeric type data item, and stores its communication log in a String type Data Item.
- B’: Google Sheets ID ** stored in the Data Item selected at config B
- C’: Sheet Title stored in the Data Item selected at config C
- D’: Strings *** for specifying Cell range in the Data Item selected at config D
- The sum of the cells of range D’ of the sheet C’ of Sheet B’ will be stored in the Data Item selected at E
- The communication logs are stored in the data item selected at F
- “+3.14”: 3.14, “314e-2”: 3.14, “090”: 90, “2016-12-23”: 2016, ‘Begin with letter’: 0 (parseFloat() sum)
- *** Specify the sum of all cells of column A as “A:A”, the sum of the four cells of till the second row of column A and B as “A1:B2” (Reference: A1 notation)