- 2023-08-21 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- for “GraalJS standard (engine-type 3)” on v15.0 or above
2021-02-25 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional edition.
- Weather history data is used for planning snow removal (snowfall), forecasting of vegetable prices (temperature and cloud in production areas), etc.
- Weather data in OpenWeatherMap is calculated mechanically based on public information and airport observations.
- It differs from the weather data provided by meteorological companies.
- The acquired forecast data and historical data can be freely used under the Open Database License.
- The date and time can be specified up to 5 days in advance (in World Standard Time).
- A date and time outside this range will cause an error.
- The string must begin with “YYYY-MM-DD HH” (Date type + static HH is also acceptable).
- Create an API key on the “API keys” page of your personal account beforehand.
- In this Addon the weather data is acquired via “One Call API (Historical weather data)”.
- Available in OpenWeather Free subscription.
- Units of measurement in response
- (default): temperature in Kelvin and wind speed in meter/sec
- “metric”: temperature in Celsius and wind speed in meter/sec
- “imperial”: temperature in Fahrenheit and wind speed in miles/hour
- Translation samples of weather description field, corresponding language codes
- Wind Direction degrees
- 0 to 11, 349 to 359: N
- 12 to 33: NNE
- 34 to 56: NE
- 57 to 78: ENE
- 79 to 101: E
- 102 to 123: ESE
- 124 to 146: SE
- 147 to 168: SSE
- 169 to 191: S
- 192 to 213: SSW
- 214 to 236: SW
- 237 to 258: WSW
- 259 to 281: W
- 282 to 303: WNW
- 304 to 326: NW
- 327 to 348: NNW
- Latitude and Longitude sample
- Metropolitan Government Building, Tokyo: 35.689472, 139.69175
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Kyoto: 34.994831, 135.785003
- Waikiki Beach, Hawaii: 21.275278, -157.825
- Oymyakon, Russia: 63.25, 143.15 (the coldest permanently inhabited settlement on Earth)
- Use Google Maps, Wikipedia, etc. to obtain the latitude and longitude of any point.