Stores the values in a Table type data item into a File type data item as an Excel compatible CSV.
- A’: Table information stored in the Data Item selected at config A
- The value of each cell of table A’ will be stored in the Data Item selected in config D as an Excel-compatible CSV file.
- It is also possible to change the order of columns, filter columns, list columns duplicately etc.
- The file entity consists of comma-separated-values (Shift-JIS)
- Compare to tab-separated-values (utf-16le-bom) version, the availability of smartphone display and data import increases, but comma information in data misses.